- Come by and check out this beauty tomorrow! fb.me/M4NHnq2E 11 months ago
- Rick Garner does this remind you of someone? fb.me/1qONNJ7Uc 11 months ago
- What is your life quote? fb.me/2LQPxpgcf 11 months ago
- This is awesome fb.me/44JxK45qN 11 months ago
- Make sure you stop by! I will have fresh cookies and cold drinks. See you then! fb.me/5jtNNuixK 11 months ago
Interested in saving money off your next plumbing call? Go to http://proservemechanical.com/Register%20for%20our%20email%20offers.html and save money!
Wow, has it got cold out there! Are your pipes ready for this? Hose bibs are more likely to freeze over if you do not have them properly insulated. Do not wait until it is to late to have your pipes checked. Call us today. 760-947-8381.
If you purchase an energy-efficient product or renewable energy system for your home, you may be eligible for a federal tax credit. Below you will find an overview of the federal tax credits for energy efficiency.
Please note, not all ENERGY STAR qualified products qualify for a tax credit. ENERGY STAR distinguishes energy efficient products which, although they may cost more to purchase than standard models, will pay you back in lower energy bills within a reasonable amount of time, without a tax credit.
There are 3 types of water heaters covered by the tax credit.
1) Gas, Oil, and Propane Water Heaters (including tankless)
Water heaters NOT eligible for the tax credit:
- Electric storage tank water heaters
- Electric tankless water heaters
Contact ProServe for more details and to get your equipment installed before the deadline. You can also check http://www.energystar.gov for all of requirements and restrictions.